Snowboarding is awesome. Once we figured out how to put on our boards, we thought we were ready to go. However, getting up off our asses was a major problem. I didn't think it would require so much strength to get up. For the first run, every time I fell, it would take a few minutes before I can get back up again. We had a lot of good laughs on the slope and I'm glad I finally tried snowboarding. I probably fell over 30 times and some falls were really painful. There was a moment when I was on my board and a young girl skier was in front of me. I had no idea how to change directions or stop, so I was holding her back and we were going down the hill together screaming. Eventually, I made myself fall just so I can stop. Lots of crazy and embarrassing things happened on that mountain, but since we all sucked, it was great.
Getting on the ski clothes took a long time. I was tired before we even got on the slope. I look pretty cool, huh? Haha.
I like this picture because it looks like everyone was ready to conquer the hill. Actually, we had trouble right away when none of us knew how to get the snowboards on.
This picture was taken during one of my many falls. We actually all fell down around the same area, so it was a good opportunity to take some pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment