Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Busy

I only teach 4-5 classes a day, but I'm so busy. This is a surprise because I thought I would be facebooking 3 hours a day after my classes. I even bought a book to school to read after my classes, but I didn't even have time to touch it yet. It's constant lesson planning, game making, powerpoint making, and just random things that take up my time. I'm a little grateful because I thought I would die of boredom after my first week. Now I'm too busy. I'll be even more busy in October when I take on 3 extra classes. The worst part is that they will be 6th graders. They are a bunch of little pricks. I don't like teaching them and now I'll see them 3 extra hours in additional to the 6 hours I already see them. I teach a Cultural Understanding class to the 2nd graders and ohmygoodness, they are the cutest! They're so fun to teach because they're so excited about anything. There's this one boy in my 2-2 class...I seriously want to be his mother. Hahaha. Sick. I pretty like all my classes except Grade 6. I guess when you're 13, you don't really want to learn and all you care about is the opposite sex and trying your best not to care about anything. I try to relate and understand, but I don't have to like them. Good riddance to them in March. I wonder will my 5th graders become little pricks when they get to 6th grade in March.

I really can't stand Korea's method of recycling. It just causes major stinkage in the teachers' room.

No comments:

Post a Comment