Friday, July 17, 2009

Hectic

Plane ticket: check
E-2 visa: check
Ellie's rabies shot certificate: check

Still need: 
-extra pages in passport
- Ellie's letter of health

I don't understand why the Korean consulate didn't give me a multiple E-2 visa. I got one easily last time and the only requirement to getting one was being a US citizen. Aish, ja jang na! More work to be done in Seoul. I wonder if I can get it done at Incheon Airport.

So I arrive in Incheon at 4am on Saturday. Problem is that SMOE won't be picking people up that early. So I have to wait till 6am until the luggage storage place opens, then have to catch a bus to Anyang to drop off Ellie. Then, back to Incheon Airport, get my luggage and go to the orientation place. I'll hang around Anyang with Ellie for awhile since I don't want to wake Ellie' dogsitters at like 8 in the morning on a Saturday.

It's going to be a hectic morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment